Rules and Instructions for Admission
- The Admission in 11th Science/Arts/Commerce & B. A. I & B.Com I and M.Com I & M.Sc.. I will be strictly on the merit basis.
- In all the other classes the eligible students will get direct admission.
- The number of students per class is fixed as per the Govt. rules, so the desirous candidates must take admission as early as possible.
- The Govt. & University rules and regulation are strictly followed to decide the number of students, reservation quota, eligibility, admission fees & the documents to be attached.
- Candidates expecting admission in 11th standard must compulsorily attach school leaving certificate, original mark sheet, and true-copies of the both (two copies each) along with the admission form.
- A candidates who passed the qualifying exam. from any other Board/University & desirous to seek admission should submit an eligibility certificate.
- Admission will be provisional subject to the approval of the University / Education Department and is liable to be cancelled at any time if the applicant has given false information.
- For University nomination the student of B. A. I & M. Sc. I must submit the original mark sheet ( of all attempts ) & true copies ( 2 copies each ) along with the admission form.
- All the regular students of college should confirm their admission within 15 days of declaration University exam. Result and declared qualified for further education.
- Students from other Universities, students seeking admission in mid-term, students passed from other affiliated colleges of SGB Amravati University shall have to abide the rules of the college and of the admission committee.
- At the time of admission, preference will be given to the candidates special skil in different games and sports.
- Students seeking admission in Junior and Senior College with have to pay the prescribed fees within the given period. It must be noted that nobody will be given any kind of concession in any case.
- Students who cancel their admission will not get back the admission fees.
- The Principal reserves his right to accept / reject the admission. The Principal’s decision in all matters related to admission shall be final.